Experienced slot players know Winner Casino for its Playtech slots. In particular, its high variance slots and jackpots can reward patient players with serious wins. if you’re looking for a video slot that pays big, check out Great Blue, or the White King. And, as a Playtech casino, there’s a trove of progressive jackpots. Age of the Gods, and the Superman jackpot series are all here.
In addition to Playtech slots, Winner has added NetEnt games to the mix. There’s also a live casino, table games, and a poker room.
Play at Winner Casino from your web browser. It works smoothly on mobile devices as well. No downloads necessary.
Pros and Cons
- 46 Progressive Jackpots
- Playtech and NetEnt slots
- Slow withdrawals
- After a €30 no deposit bonus, new players at Winner can claim a Welcome Bonus worth 200% up to €350.The main terms are as follows:
- €40 minimum deposit to qualify
- Wagering requirement is 35x bonus plus deposit
- All slots and instant games like scratch cards contribute 100% to the wagering requirement. Card and table games contribute from 0 to 60%. See Winner’s T&Cs for more info.
- Maximum bet with bonus is €10
- Wins are capped at 10x your deposit. 200% is more than double your average welcome bonus, and this deal will give you plenty of free chips to spin with. Watch out though, the wagering requirement is high because it’s on your bonus plus deposit – you can’t expect to walk out with tons of cash. Still, it’s a great bonus to practice with before you go for real money play.
Other Winner Casino Promotions
Regular players at Winner Casino enjoy regular offers. Here are some of our favourite promotions:
Free Spins Tuesday
Clearly, free spin promos are hot for slot players. At Winner, you can count on free spins every Tuesday. You can get 20 spins for a €20 deposit, and you can claim that up to 3 times. That means a total of 60 spins for White King, Jackpot Giant, Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven, Halloween Fortune, and Halloween Fortune 2.
It’s a souped up loyalty reward programme. There are challenges you can complete to help you move up levels with bigger and brighter things. Every time you play, you collect points. The point will let you buy bonuses at the Looter’s Market, or you can exchange them for keys to Treasure Chests with even more special prizes.
And of course, there are also time-limited promotions, and special offers to help you celebrate the summer, X’mas, or whatnot. The Monaco Rush for example, had prizes worth €35,000, including an all expenses-covered holiday to sunny French Riviera to watch the final race of the Monaco Grand Prix.
When it comes to banking, Winner Casino comes with a ton of payment options. From the usual credit cards, Skrill, Neteller, and Paysafe, to Eco, Trustly and other locally popular payment methods – there’s a lot of choice at Winner Casino. Best of all, you can also use Paypal, which is a huge advantage for new players who might not have another e-wallet.
The withdrawal process isn’t the fastest though – the pending period can take up to 3 days before your request is processed. However, this time can be cut down depending on your VIP level.
Winner’s customer support can be reached around the clock via the usual channels. There’s Live Chat, email and a phone line. In Canada and the UK, there are also toll-free phone numbers available.
Winner is one of the top Playtech casinos. There are lots of progressive jackpots, and while they’re not as famous as Mega Fortune and Mega Moolah, there are many here that could potentially make you a millionaire. Check out Age of Gods, or Beach Life if you have your eyes set on serious money.